Energy & Utilities
Enterprise Risk Management Solutions to Secure Your Supply Chain
Trusted Cyber Risk Management Solutions Provider for Electric and Gas Utilities
We help secure over 40%
of the U.S. power grid.
We work with the top seven investor-owned utilities.
We manage the data of over
We help to secure over
1 million assets.
Dynamic threats require dynamic solutions.
Attackers seeking the path of least resistance are scanning your vendors and products for inadequate cybersecurity controls. Security, risk management, and regulatory compliance requirements all increasingly mandate that you gain visibility into the controls vendors have in place at an enterprise level and down to a component level in products, including bill of materials and chain of custody.
Suppliers and customers recognize that their interconnectivity places them in an ecosystem of shared risk. The volume of information requires standardization and automation, and the sensitivity of the information requires a higher level of trust.
Fortress improves trust by making the entire supply chain for electric and gas utilities transparent — from the suppliers to the application developers to the utilities’ environment.
Fortress Security Benefits
Ensure Regulatory Compliance
Ease the burden of regulatory compliance through assessment automation and continuous monitoring in an all-in-one solution.
Bridge Information Silos
The Fortress platform offers a single system of record, connecting disparate sources of information to better understand emerging cyber risks and determine potential business impact.
Fast Track Vendor & Product Assessments
Catch up on your backlog of vendor assessments. Assessment automation, workflow orchestration, and configurable reporting streamline management of your IT and OT ecosystems.
Risk Management Made Easy for Public Power
Fortress created the A2V Network library because we believe that security should be accessible to all organizations, big and small. Traditional third-party risk assessment services are a major financial undertaking for any business. Critical industries that lack the budget and infrastructure to support initial vetting and continuous monitoring of their vendor network are left vulnerable to breaches.
The A2V Network provides load balancing of costs to ensure that a well-developed risk management program is affordable and available for organizations that support critical infrastructure, regardless of size.
Secure Your Critical Infrastructure Supply Chain
- Illuminate your entire supply chain and gain actionable insights and recommendations for combating new threats
- Fortress monitors FERC, NERC, and NATF standards closely to inform software updates
- Regulatory standards are incorporated into all Fortress solutions so customers can be confident their organization remains in compliance and operating consistently with today’s best practices.
"Utilities have a long history of working together to overcome challenges and securing our mutual supply chain through A2V is just the latest example. A2V offers the opportunity for companies to collaborate and help share expertise and best practices."
When you schedule a demo, you’ll gain knowledge into how the Fortress platform facilitates:
- Easing the burden of compliance with regulatory standards
- A single system of record to aggregate data on vendors and products in one location for many different use cases
- Out-of-the-box and configurable questionnaires for cybersecurity controls, as well as financial, legal, regulatory, ESG, and other types of risk
- Configurable dashboards for visibility into your program at every level
- Workflow orchestration for security reviews, findings remediation, and more.